Packed with nutrients from turmeric, ginger, sweet potatoes, broccoli and chickpeas, the Superfood Buddha Bowl lives up to its name. You can purchase pre-chopped vegetables to make the recipe easier to prepare. Add your favorite veggies and mix it up too!
Turmeric Tri-Color Quinoa
- Combine quinoa, water, turmeric, curry powder and salt and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook 15 min until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let rest 5 min before serving.
- Combine chickpeas, olive oil, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Spread on sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 min, toss and continue baking until crisp, approx. 5 min more.
- Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and more salt/pepper/cayenne/cumin to reach desired taste.
- Serve warm.
Maple Tahini Sauce
- Combine tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice, cumin and cayenne.
- Add water a little at a time until a pourable consistency is reached.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Toss broccoli, sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper to combine.
- Spread potatoes on parchment-lined sheet pan and roast at 350 degrees until softened, approx. 20 min.
- Add broccoli and cook 8-10 min more.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is provided by our partners at Market of Choice. Learn more at www.marketofchoice.com.