- Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
The Foundation may automatically receive and record non-personal information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you requested. The Foundation may use this information to measure Website use, to improve content and to run our business.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Foundation will not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties. The Foundation may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process;
- We need to protect or defend the rights or property of the Foundation; or
If you post messages to the Foundation Website you do so at your own risk. Any information you post can be used by others and is subject to disclosure.
The Foundation does not use “cookies,” which are small bits of information stored on a visitor’s computer’s hard drive or in the computer’s memory.
We retain your personal information only so long as necessary for the purposes described above, or as required by law. Please note that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.