- Combine fish, chilies, tamari, oil, garlic, and sweet onion and mix well. Chill 15 min.
- Serve cold over sushi rice, garnished with green onion, sesame seeds, avocado, red cabbage, radish, gomasio, and Sesame Edamame.
- Rinse rice several times under cold water, soaking briefly between rinses, until water is clear.
- Combine rice, water and salt in a small pot with tight fitting lid and bring to a boil. Cover tightly and turn heat down to low, cooking 20 min. until water is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar and sugar; while rice is hot, stir vinegar mixture into rice gently. Serve immediately.
- Sauté all in skillet over medium heat until edamame begins to color, about 4 min. Serve hot.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
This recipe is part of our Plates for Parkinson’s, presented by Market of Choice, cooking video series. It is brought to you by Chef Greg Cabeza at Market of Choice. Check out more Plates for Parkinson’s recipes here. Thank you Market of Choice for your support!