Overnight Oats are an excellent “on-the-go” nutritious breakfast that can be prepped the night before. This recipe packs an antioxidant punch with the addition of blueberries. Oats are whole grains that provide fiber to aid digestion. Try the recipe below – and feel free to mix it up with your favorite ingredients! Overnight Oats taste best when eight hours after preparation.
- In your favorite mason jar pour in the oats and blueberries.
- Cover with non-dairy milk.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and hemp seeds.
- Drizzle agave nectar on top.
- In the morning add almonds for a nice crunch!
Rajiv Harry is a Health and Wellness expert in Portland. Learn more about Rajiv at embracechange.me.