Easy, delicious and healthy, these breakfast bowls can easily be modified to suit your tastes. Simply choose a favorite yogurt and granola and top with caramelized bananas, fruit, nuts, and a healthy sprinkle of flax, chia, and almonds.
- In nonstick skillet, warm coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add bananas, cut side down, and sear until golden brown (2 min).
- Remove from pan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Yogurt and Granola
- Divide yogurt and granola among four bowls
- Top with berries, bananas (cut in half), flax/chia blend, almonds, fruit, and a drizzle of MCT oil as desired.
This recipe is provided by our partners at Market of Choice.