1) Stir together sugar, cornstarch and cocoa so there are no lumps.
2) In a saucepan, whisk together one can of coconut milk and sugar/cornstarch/cocoa and bring to a rolling boil. Stir frequently so the mixture doesn’t stick or burn.
3) Turn off heat and take saucepan off the heat to add dark chocolate chunks and 1 tsp vanilla. Whisk until combined and chocolate is completely melted.
4) Scoop chocolate mixture into dessert cups and chill for at least 2 hours.
5) Add optional toppings and enjoy!