Thank you Mindy Simmons owner of Decadent Creations Bakery in Hillsboro for showing us how to make a delicious and healthier dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth! Follow the directions below to make this decadent treat at home.
1) Stir together sugar, cornstarch and cocoa so there are no lumps.
2) In a saucepan, whisk together one can of coconut milk and sugar/cornstarch/cocoa and bring to a rolling boil. Stir frequently so the mixture doesn’t stick or burn.
3) Turn off heat and take saucepan off the heat to add dark chocolate chunks and 1 tsp vanilla. Whisk until combined and chocolate is completely melted.
4) Scoop chocolate mixture into dessert cups and chill for at least 2 hours.
5) Add optional toppings and enjoy!