Muffins are a great, on-the-go option for breakfast. This flourless version uses rolled oats and dried blueberries to add fiber and nutrients to your morning routine. Make an extra batch and freeze them to have a nutritious breakfast ready to go! Recipe yields approximately six muffins.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor except walnuts and blueberries and mix until well combined. Oats should still have some texture.
3. Add walnuts and pulse a couple of times, then add blueberries to the mixture.
4. Place batter in a lined cupcake baking sheet.
5. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
6. Allow to cool before removing muffins from the baking sheet and serving.
Rajiv Harry is a Health and Wellness expert in Portland. Learn more about Rajiv at embracechange.me.