This grilled kale pasta salad will make lunchtime your favorite part of the day. (It’s great as a aside dish, too!) Kale is filled with antioxidants and fiber. Use whole wheat pasta and get a dose of whole grains too!
- Preheat grill to low.
- Toss kale leaves with granulated garlic, pinch of salt and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Grill until crispy and lightly charred, approx. 1 min per side.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- For dressing, combine in processor to emulsify: garlic, lemon juice, ½ cup olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Boil pasta in a pot of lightly salted water until al dente.
- Toss together pasta, dressing, kale and remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is provided by our partners at Market of Choice. Learn more at www.marketofchoice.com.