- Preheat oven to 450F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes and artichokes (do not fully drain artichokes, use a little of their marinade for flavoring potatoes) with half of olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast 18 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden brown.
- Push all to one side of pan. Add halibut and asparagus to pan, drizzling with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Return all to oven and bake until fish filets are cooked through, 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine mayonnaise with half of lemon juice, zest, and half of basil. Taste and add pinch of salt and pepper.
- When ready to serve, arrange potatoes, asparagus, artichoke hearts, and fish on platter.
- Top with olives, basil, capers, and remainder of lemon juice.
- Serve with lemon basil mayo on side.
This recipe is part of our Plates for Parkinson’s, presented by Market of Choice, cooking video series. It is brought to you by Chef Greg Cabeza at Market of Choice. Check out more Plates for Parkinson’s recipes here. Thank you Market of Choice for your support!