From our first cooking class with Chef Kevin Kennedy comes this simple yet flavorful recipe for southwestern tacos. The recipe uses a mandolin to safely and easily slice cabbage and onions. The other ingredients are simply smashed or torn to reduce the need to chop or dice. Enjoy!
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions and garlic in the oil until brown.
3. Add the chili, cumin, cinnamon and mushrooms to the pan and saute for three minutes.
4. Add the cabbage and corn and cook until soft.
5. Heat corn tortillas in a microwave or in a pan.
6. Add the veggie filling to the corn tortillas and serve!