Turmeric – an ingredient in curry – is a powerful antioxidant that help keep cells healthy. This yellow Thai curry recipe can be added to your favorite pre-cooked veggies and served over brown rice for added fiber. Pre-cut veggies, such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and snap peas – can be found in most grocery stores to make this recipe easier.
- Pre-cook your favorite vegetables (can be pre-cut) in a skillet.
- Toast the curry paste in a medium pot or high walled saute pan in oil, until it sputters and darkens a little while it blooms in the oil.
- In the meantime add the coconut milk, ginger, garlic, shallot, fish sauce, turmeric, and chili to a blender. Spin on high until mixture appears smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add your coconut mixture to the toasted curry paste and stir until homogenous.
- Add your cooked vegetables and warm in the sauce being sure to adjust your seasoning with every new addition.
- Finish with lime juice. Serve over brown rice.