This casserole checks off quite a few boxes from our recommended foods list – including veggies, fruit, olive oil, spices and legumes. Look for pre-cut veggies to make this dish even easier to prepare. Make an extra helpings for the freezer for a quick and easy meal!
- In a large nonstick pan, heat olive oil and add the onion, leek, celeriac, fennel, parsnip, turnip and yam. Sauté 6-8 min until vegetables are slightly softened.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish and add shiitakes, cloves, cinnamon, star anise, salt and pepper. Roast uncovered for 25 min at 350º.
- Add beans, broth, orange juice and zest. Roast an additional 25 min until heated through and fragrant.
- Meanwhile, blanch chard in boiling water for 20 sec. Remove and drain.
- Plate vegetables over chard and garnish with parsley and spices.
- This recipe is provided by our partners at Market of Choice. Learn more at www.marketofchoice.com.