Keep up with your exercise goals at home with the online resources listed below.
Online Exercise Classes
- Use our online exercise classfinder to find online classes.
- If you host an online class, use this form to submit your info to our online exercise classfinder.
Selected Classes By Type
Variety of Activities
- Brian Grant Foundation: Check out our online exercise video series that includes a variety of activities that help Parkinson’s symptoms.
- Daily Dose PD: In addition to it’s live classes, Daily Dose PD has an archive of online videos that include yoga, tai chi, boxing, high intensity training, strength training, voice training, cognitive training and more.
- PWR!: Parkinson Wellness Recovery’s YouTube channel has a variety of videos, including “Moves of the Month” to practice at home.
- Boomerang Therapy Works: The organization hosts a variety of Facebook Live classes during the week.
- Rebel Fit Club: Kimberly Berg’s Portland-based gym provides a variety of exercise videos on YouTube.
- Dance for PD: This popular dance program has online streaming classes as well as DVDs for purchase so that you can dance at home.
- Academy of Modern Martial Arts: Now is a great time to try Tai Chi! AMMA’s YouTube channel has free Tai Chi for PD videos to learn at home.
- Neuroboxing: The Neuroboxing website has online videos to get you started on this program.
- Fight Into Fitness: Join Fight Into Fitness’s virtual community to start participating in their online classes.
- Northwest Parkinson’s Foundation: A variety of online yoga videos are available on the organization’s website.