- Chop the squash in half and take the seeds out. Put olive oil on the flesh and season. Roast the squash flesh side down on 400 for 1 hour.
- While the squash is cooking, sauté the onions and shallots until soft. Add kale and cook until tender.
- Add chopped pistachios and cook until warmed.
- Take off the heat and add cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Stuff the squash with filling and zest half of one orange on top right before service.
This recipe is part of our Plates for Parkinson’s, presented by Market of Choice, cooking video series. It is brought to you by Chef Kenny James. Check out more Plates for Parkinson’s recipes here. Thank you Market of Choice for your support!